Add a new Category
Setting post categories helps you and your audience find the desired or relevant topics you or they are looking for. This is a great way to organize your work; when you have a lot of posts on your blog, using categories can help you find the posts you are looking for when using the category option on your Dashboard.
Add a new category
Here is the step-by-step procedure on how you can add and set categories to your blog post:
- Click on Categories under the Content panel of your dashboard
- Click on + New Category
- Set the Category name and the category slug
- Edit, delete, or copy the slug of the existing categories
Click on + New Category
Set the Category name and the Category slug
Edit, delete, or copy the slug of the existing categories.
Copy the category slug.
Edit the category.
Delete the category.
Adding Categories to blog posts
After creating a new category, you can set that category on your blog post by
- Open the post settings option.
- Scroll down and find the ‘Categories’ panel.
- You will find your created categories as you click on the input field.
Refer to the video below for the demonstration:
Updated on: 31/10/2023