GetResponse Integration (Subscription Form)
Adding a Subscription Form
Follow the below steps to add a Subscription form:
- Click Add New Section and select a Custom Section.
- Click on Add New Element.
- Then select Subscription Form from the element editor.
Refer to the GIF below:
For more details, refer to the below documentation :
To integrate GetResponse into your subscription form, follow the steps given below:
- After adding the Subscription Form, click on Edit Element
- Click on the Form Configuration option
- Choose GetResponse from the Services option of API Configuration Type
- Go to getresponse.com and log in
- From app.getresponse.com/lists create a list
- Then go to app.getresponse.com/integrations and create a new API
- Go to Your Keys and click on the Create key button
- Enter a name for your new key
- Copy the API key
- Go to your website builder and click on Add New API Key on the Subscription Form element editor
- Paste your API key
- Choose your list name from the Subscription List option
- Done! GetResponse has been integrated with your subscription form.
Refer to the Screenshot and GIF below for a detailed explanation:
Step 1: Open the Form Configuration option from the Subscription Form Editor.
Step 2: Choose GetResponse from the Services option of API Configuration Type
Step 3: Go to getresponse.com and log in. From the app.getresponse.com/lists, create a list.
Step 4: Expand the Tools menu and choose Integration & API from the top-left corner of your screen.
Step 5: Click on the Generate API Key button from the API option.
Step 6: Generate an API key by giving the key Name.
Step 7: Click Copy button to copy the API Key.
Step 8: Go to your website builder and click Add New API Key from the From Configuration.
Step 9: Give your key a name and paste the API key you copied in the previous step.
Step 10: Choose your GetResponse list from the Subscription List option.
**Testing BigMailer Integration**
Step 1: To test this, publish your site, visit it externally, and input any email address on the Subscription Form.
Step 2: Go to the Lists and open the subscription list you created.
Updated on: 05/03/2023