Mailjet Integration (Subscription Form)
This article will guide you to integrate Mailjet into a subscription form on your website. It will help you to collect your customer's data in the Mailjet cloud storage.
Follow all the instructions accordingly to integrate Mailjet into your subscription form.
Adding a Subscription Form
Follow the below steps to add a Subscription form to your website builder:
- Click Add New Section and select a Custom Section.
- Click on Add New Element.
- Then select Subscription Form from the element list under General Elements
Refer to the GIF below:
For more details, refer to the below documentation:
To integrate MailJet into your subscription form, follow the steps given below:
- After adding the Subscription Form, click on Edit Element
- Expand the Form Configuration option
- Choose MailJet from the Services option of API Configuration Type
- Go to mailjet.com and log in to your account
- Go to https://app.mailjet.com/account/apikeys and select API Key Management****
- Scroll down and choose Primary API Key, click on the Generate Security Key button
- Copy your API Key and Secret Key
- Go to your website builder, hover over the Subscription Form element, and click on Edit Element
- Choose Add New API Key on the Subscription Form Configuration option.
- Paste the API key & Secret key that you had copied
- Done! MailJet has been integrated with your subscription form.
Refer to the Screenshot and GIF below for a detailed explanation to see the above steps visualized:
Step 1: Expand the Form Configuration option from the Subscription Form Editor.
Step 2: Choose API under the Configuration Type option and choose Mailjet as the Service
Step 3: From your MailJet dashboard, go to Account Setting** from the Rest API, click API Key Management
https://app.mailjet.com/account/apikeys and select API Key Management
Step 4: Scroll down to Primary API Key, click the Generate Security Key button, and then copy both API Key and Secret Key.
Step 5: Go to your website builder, hover over the Subscription Form element and click on Edit Element**,** choose Add New API Key on the Subscription Form Configuration option.
Step 6: Give your key a name and paste the API Key and Secret Key you copied in the previous step. Click on Save to integrate Mailjet with your Subscription Form
Testing Mailjet Integration
Step 1: To test this, publish your site, visit it externally, and input any email address on the Subscription Form.
Step 2: From the top nav of the Mailjet website, click on Contacts and choose All Contact.
ConvertKit Integration (Subscription Form)
Zapier Integration on Contact Form
Updated on: 30/08/2023