EmailOctopus Integration (Subscription Form)
This article will cover integrating EmailOctopus into a subscription form on your website. Follow all the instructions accordingly to integrate EmailOctopus into your subscription form.
Adding a Subscription Form
Refer to the Documentation below to learn how to add a Subscription Form element to your website ⬇️
How to add a Subscription Form
To integrate EmailOctopus to your subscription form, follow the steps given below:
- After you add the Subscription Form, click on Edit Element
- Expand the Form Configuration option
- Choose EmailOctopus from the Services option
- Go to EmailOctopus.com and log in
- From EmailOctopus.com/lists, create a list
- Then go to EmailOctopus.com/account/integrations
- Create a new API
- Go to Your Keys and click on the Create key button
- Enter a name for your new key
- Copy the API key
- Go to your website builder and click on Add New API Key on the Subscription Form element editor
- Paste your API key
- Choose your list name from the Subscription List option
- Done! EmailOctopus has been integrated with your subscription form.
The images below show the whole process being demonstrated visually ⬇️
Expand the Form Configuration option from the Subscription Form editor
Choose EmailOctopus from the Services option
Go to EmailOctopus.com and log in and from EmailOctopus.com/lists, create a subscription list.
On the top-right of your screen, expand the profile link and click on Integration & API, or you can also go to this link
Create a new API by clicking on the button, as shown in the picture below.
In the Your Keys section, click on the Create key button
To create a new API key, give it a name.
After your key is generated, you will see this screen, copy the API key.
Go to your website builder and click Add New API Key on the Subscription Form element editor. Give your key a name and paste the API key you copied in the previous step.
Choose your list name from the Subscription List option.
To test this, publish your site and visit it externally and input any email address on the Subscription Form.
Go to Lists and open the subscription list you created.
You will find the email you had input in step 11 added to your subscription list.
BigMailer Subscription Form
Mailerlite Integration in Subscription Form
Updated on: 29/08/2023