BigMailer Integration (Subscription Form)
Adding a Subscription Form
Follow the below steps to add a Subscription form:
- Click Add New Section and select a Custom Section.
- Click on Add New Element.
- Then select Subscription Form from the element editor.
Refer to the GIF below:
For more details, refer to the below documentation :
To integrate BigMailer into your subscription form, follow the steps given below:
- After adding the Subscription Form, click on Edit Element
- Click on the Form Configuration option
- Choose BigMailer from the Services option of API Configuration Type
- Go to bigmailer.io and log in
- From app.bigmailer.io/console/brands, add a brand
- Then go to app.bigmailer.io/console/accounts/api and create a new API
- Go to Your Keys and click on the Create key button
- Enter a name for your new key
- Copy the API key
- Go to your website builder and click on Add New API Key on the Subscription Form element editor
- Paste your API key
- Choose your list name from the Subscription List option
- Done! BigMailer has been integrated with your subscription form.
Refer to the Screenshots and GIF below for a detailed explanation:
Step 1: Open the Form Configuration option from the Subscription Form Editor.
Step 2: Choose BigMailer from the Services option of API Configuration Type
Step 3: Go to bigmailer.io and log in. From the app.bigmailer.io/console/brands, add a brand.
Step 4: Expand the Account menu and choose API from the top-right corner of your screen.
Step 5: Click on the Create Key button from the API option
Step 6: Create a key by giving the key Name and All Permissions.
Step 7: Click Copy to clipboard button to copy the API Key.
Step 8: Go to your website builder and click Add New API Key from the From Configuration.
Step 9: Give your key a name and paste the API key you copied in the previous step.
Step 10: Choose your Bigmailer Brand name from the Subscription List option.
Test BigMailer Integration
Step 1: To test this, publish your site, visit it externally, and input any email address on the Subscription Form.
Step 2: Go to All Contacts from the Lists and open the subscription list you created.
Mailerlite - Subscription Form
EmailOctopus - Subscription Form
Updated on: 29/08/2023