Integromat / Make.com Integration on Custom Form
Integromat integrates your favorite apps/services and their functional modules with your custom forms to create a scenario that will automatically transfer and transform your data for you. This article will cover how you can collect data from your custom form by integrating Integromat.
Add a Custom Form
To create a Custom Form, follow the below instructions step by step:
- Click Add New Section and select a Custom Section.
- Click on Add New Element
- Then select Custom Form from the element editor.
Refer to the below GIF:
Add Integromat to the Custom Form
To integrate Integromat on your Custom Form, follow the steps given below:
- Login to your Integromat account and go to eu1.make.com/organization/dashboard
- Select the Scenarios option and click Create a New Scenario button
- Choose Webhook
- Copy the Webhook URL
- Go back to your site
- Paste the webhook URL on the Webhook URL input field in your Form Configuration option
- Click on the Click here link on the bullet instructions given in your modal editor. The text is “Click here to send test data.”
- Integromat will automatically connect with the input fields of your custom form.
- In the next step, you can integrate another third-party application that will receive data from your site through Integromat.
Refer to the Screenshot** and GIFs below:
Step 1: Log in to the Integromat account. Select the Scenarios option and click Create a New Scenario button
Step 2: Create a new scenario
Step 3: Select Webhook, then click Custom Webhook. After that, Create/Add a Webhook** and copy the Webhook URL.
Step 4: Go back to your site. Select “Integromat” from the “Send to” option. Paste the webhook URL on the Webhook URL input field in your Form Configuration option.
Step 5: Click on the Click here link on the bullet instructions given in your modal editor. The text is “Click here to send test data.”
Step 6: In the next step, you can integrate another third-party application to receive data from your site through Integromat.
Step 7: After adding third-party modules, save the Integromat Scenario, then turn on the Scheduling.
Updated on: 01/02/2023