Mailchimp Integration in Subscription Form
This article will guide you to integrate Mailchimp into a subscription form on your website. It will help you to collect your customer's data in the Mailchimp cloud storage. Follow all the instructions accordingly to integrate Mailchimp into your subscription form.
Adding a Subscription Form
Follow the below steps to add a Subscription form to your website builder:
- Click Add New Section and select Custom Section.
- Click on Add New Element
- Then select Subscription Form from the element list under General Elements.
Refer to the GIF below:
For more details, refer to the below documentation:
How to add a Subscription Form
To integrate Mailchimp into your subscription form, follow the steps given below:
- After adding the Subscription Form, click on Edit Element
- Click on the Form Configuration option
- Choose Mailchimp from the Services option of API Configuration Type
- Go to mailchimp.com, log in to your account, and set up your Company
- Then go to admin.mailchimp.com/account/api and create an API key
- Copy the API key and Server key.
- Go to your website builder and click on Add New API Key on the Subscription Form element editor
- Paste your API key and Server Key
- Choose your company name from the Subscription List option
- Done! Mailchimp has been integrated with your subscription form.
Refer to the Screenshot and GIF below for a detailed explanation:
Step 1: Open(expand) the Form Configuration option from the Subscription Form Editor.
Step 2: Choose API under the Configuration Type option and choose Mailchimp as the Service
Step 3: From your Mailchimp dashboard**, c**lick on your user profile, choose Account & Billing, click on Extras, and choose API Keys
Or you can click the link admin.mailchimp.com/account/api
Step 4: Click the Create A Key button from the API key page.
Step 5: From here, copy your API key and the Server key.
Step 6: Go to your website builder, hover over the Subscription Form element and click on Edit Element, choose Add New API Key on the Subscription Form Configuration option.
Step 7: Give your key a name and enter the API and server keys saved in the previous step.
- Paste the API key & Secret key that you had copied
Step 8: Choose your Mailchimp company list from the Subscription List option.
Testing Mailchimp Integration
Step 1: To test this, publish your site, visit it externally, and input any email address on the Subscription Form.
Step 2: From the Mailchimp dashboard, expand the Audience menu and click All contacts to see the subscription lists.
MailerLite Configuration (Subscription Form)
Updated on: 10/05/2023