Connect Convertkit with Contact Form via Zapier
This article will teach you about the Convertkit integration with your Contact Form using Zapier.
Add a Contact Form
Follow the steps below to add a Contact Form:
- Click Add New Section and select Custom Section.
- Click on Add New Element
- Then select Contact Form from the element list under General Elements.
Refer to the GIF below:
For more details on Contact Form, refer to the documentation below:
Connect ConvertKit with Zapier to the Contact Form
To get started, you must create an account with Convertkit and Integromat. Once you've done that, follow these steps:
- Login to your Zapier account and then click on Create Zap
- Search for Webhook and select Webhooks by Zapier
- Select the Catch Hook from the drop-down menu and click Continue.
- Copy the Webhook URL from the Setup trigger option
- Paste it into the Webhook URL of your Form Configuration
- To check if the connection to Zapier is established, simply click on "click here", and Zapier will receive some test data.
- Go back to the Zapier account and click on the Continue button
- Click on the Test trigger button to see some test data from your Subscription Form element. After that, click on the Continue button.
- Now select ConvertKit from Zapier App Event list.
- Connect your ConvertKit account with Zapier by adding the ConvertKit account API Secret key.
- Link your Contact Form input fields with Convertkit from the Zapier from the Action option.
- Then click the Test Action button to test data flow.
- Then Publish your Zap.
To see the whole process, refer to the Screenshot and GIFs below:
Step 1: Go to your Zapier Account and then click on the Create Zap button.
Step 2: Search for Webhook and make sure you are selecting Webhooks by Zapier.
Step 3: Select Catch Hook from the Dropdown and click on the Continue button.
Step 4: Now, copy the Webhook URL from the Test option.
Step 5: Paste it into the Webhook URL of your Form Configuration.
Step 6: And, to test the connection if it is connected to Zapier or not, click on "click here" and it will send some test data to Zapier
Step 7: Once finished, return to your Zapier account and select the option to proceed by clicking on the Continue button and click on the Test trigger button.
Step 8: Select ConvertKit from Zapier Action option.
Step 9: Select Add Subscriber to Form from the Event option.
Step 10: Connect your ConvertKit account by clicking on the Sign in button.
Step 11: To grant Zapier access to your ConvertKit account, simply provide it with your ConvertKit API Secret.
Step 12: Add all your Contact Form input field data with Convertkit and Publish the Zap.
Testing the Integration
Step 1: To test this, publish your site, visit it externally, and filled the input fields on the Contact Form.
Step 2: From the ConvertKit dashboard, expand the Grow menu from the top nav and select Subscribers. Choose All subscribers and here you will see the list.
Connect Convertkit with Contact Form via Integormat
Pabbly Integration on Contact Form
Updated on: 21/06/2023