Connect Convertkit with Contact Form via Integormat
In this article, you will learn about the Convertkit integration with your Contact Form using Integromat.
Add a Contact Form
Follow the steps below to add a Contact Form:
- Click Add New Section and select Custom Section.
- Click on Add New Element
- Then select Contact Form from the element list under General Elements.
Refer to the GIF below:
For more details on Contact Form, refer to the documentation below:
Connect ConvertKit with Integromat to the Contact Form
To get started, you must create an account with Convertkit and Integromat. Once you've done that, follow these steps:
- Login to your Integromat account from https://www.make.com](https://www.make.com/en)
- Select the Scenarios option and click Create a New Scenario button
- Choose Webhook
- Copy the Webhook URL
- Go back to your site
- Paste the webhook URL on the Webhook URL input field in your Form Configuration option.
- Click on the Click here link on the bullet instructions given in your modal editor. The text is “Click here to send test data.”
- Integromat will automatically connect with the input fields of your Contact Form.
- In the next step, choose the Convertkit application from the Integromat application list.
- Click Add a Subscriber to Form and Create a Connection.
- Provide the Secret API key of the ConvertKit account.
- Now connect your Contact Form input field with Convertkit by adding form id and other fields.
- Save your Integromat dashboard.
- Publish your site and Voila! Your Contact Form with ConvertKit connection has been done using Integromat.
Refer to the Screenshot and GIFs below:
Step 1: To get started, log in to your Integromat account. From there, choose the Scenarios option and select the Create a New Scenario button.
Step 2: Create a new scenario
Step 3: Inside the scenario, click the Plus button (+)
Step 4: Choose Webhooks from the list.
Step 5: Click Custom Webhook from the triggers list.
Step 6: Create/Add a Webhook and copy the Webhook URL.
Step 7: Return to your website and select "**Integromat**" from the "**Send to**" options. Then, paste the webhook URL into the "**Webhook URL**" input field in the Form Configuration options.
Step 8: Click on the Click here link on the bullet instructions given in your modal editor. The text is “Click here to send test data”.
Step 9: You will receive a successful confirmation on the Integromat dashboard after clicking it.
Step 10: In this step, click on the Plus Sign (+) near the Webhooks.
Step 11: Choose ConvertKit from the application list.
Step 12: From the Subscribers list click Add a Subscriber to Form.
Step 13: Click the Create a connection button and add the Convertkit Secret API key and click save to connect with your ConvertKit account.
Step 14: At this stage connect your ConvertKit Form Id, and your Contact form input field details.
Step 15: Save the whole scenario and make sure to turn on the Scheduling button as Immediately as data arrived.
Testing the Integration
Step 1: To test this, publish your site, visit it externally, and filled the input fields on the Contact Form.
Step 2: From the ConvertKit dashboard, expand the Grow menu from the top nav and select Subscribers. Choose All subscribers and here you will see the list.
Pabbly Integration on Contact Form
Zapier Integration on Contact Form
Updated on: 16/06/2023