Mailchimp Integration with Webhook (Subscription Form)
This article will guide you to integrate Convertkit with a subscription form using Webhook.
Add a Subscription Form
Follow the steps below to add a Subscription Form:
- Click Add New Section and select Subscription Form.
- Click on Add New Element
- Then select Subscription Form from the element list under General Elements.
Refer to the GIF below:
Then Create a new scenario on make.com
Add a new Module, then do the following:
- Select Webhooks
- Create webhook - triggers when webhook receives data
- Add a new webhook
- Maximum number of results
- Copy the webhook URL
- Run the module
Go to your builder then do the following:
- Click edit element
- Select Integromat as service
- Enter webhook URL
- Click to send test data
Now, go to your Make scenario and add the following:
- Select Mailchimp
- Add/Update a subscriber
- Create new connection, name it, and authorize Mailchimp
- Enter a List ID, then select a List ID
- Add email field parameter
- Select Create a new customer or update an existing one to Yes
- Click Run Once
Now Publish from your builder, and check if all is okay.
Convertkit Integration with Webhook (Subscription Form)
Zapier Integration (Subscription Form)
Updated on: 08/09/2023