This article will guide you through how you can integrate Cookiebot with your Dorik site.
Integrating Cookiebot with a Dorik Site
Follow the steps below to effectively and seamlessly integrate Consent Management on your Dorik website:
- Login to your Cookiebot™ consent management platform
- Click on Domains & Aliases and your site domain.
- Configure your Cookiebot style.
- Go to Script Embeds,
- Copy the Cookiebot CMP Script Tag, and paste it on your dorik site settings > advanced > header code.
- Copy the Cookie Declaration Script Tag and paste it on the specific page and at the exact position using the Custom Code element where you would like the Cookie Declaration to appear.
- Publish your site to see if the Cookiebot is integrated with your site.
The GIFs, screenshots & video below show the whole process being demonstrated visually ⬇️
Step 1: Go to Domains & Aliases from your Cookiebot dashboard and add your site domain by clicking + Add domain button.
Step 2: Configure your Cookiebot design by clicking on the Configuration option from your Cookiebot dashboard.
There are 3 options to configure your Cookiebot design 👇🏼
✅ Design: Visual representation of your Cookiebot.
✅ Content: Customize your cookie privacy banner and other details.
✅ Privacy: Customization option for the privacy button.
Step 3: Go to Scripts embeds from the dashboard and copy the Cookiebot CMP script tag
Step 4: Paste the copy on your Doriks site > Site settings & integration > Advanced > Header code. And publish your site.
Step 5: To add the Cookie Declaration Script Tag, go to Scripts embeds from the Cookiebot dashboard and copy the Cookie Declaration Script Tag.****
Step 6: Paste it on the specific page and at the exact position using the Custom Code element where you would like the Cookie Declaration to appear.
To know about adding Custom Code element check the link - Custom Code Element
To check your results, please go to your Cookiebot dashboard. For more help, watch the video below:
User Analytics: Add Ons
Integration of Payment Button
Updated on: 11/01/2024